Kearl Maintenance CMMS Specialist
- Imperial Oil
- Kearl Oil Sands, AB
- Job Category
- Technical and Skilled Trades
- Job Type
- Reports to the CMMS Supervisor
Primary job function:
- Assist in development of plans to sustain the Kearl maintenance CMMS & SAP systems
- Responsible for management of MOC/MDCF process in relationship to CMMS items
- Responsible for master data sustainment
- Maintenance plans including; task lists, equipment strategies, Functional Locations, Equipment Masters, Bills of Materials
- SAP skill competency sustainment
- Provide SAP End User training
- Manage and coordinate training programs
- Support UPK program sustainment
- Determine SAP roles and security access / profiles for Operations
- Liaison with Global SAP networks
- Generate and manage Key Performance Indicators
- Generate and manage Control Reports
- Business process support and sustainment
- Adhere to CIMS/OIMS/PBP systems and standards
- High school diploma or equivalent is mandatory
- Strong working knowledge of CMMS / SAP systems
- Strong working knowledge and familiarity with Functional Location and Codes, Equipment Masters and Strategy development and Work Centre / Planning groups
- Sound knowledge of plant and mine equipment maintenance process and practices
- Thorough working knowledge of Maintenance and Reliability Practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills; communication and influencing
- Ability to build good, respectful working relationships
- Proven coaching and mentoring techniques and skills and an ability & desire to train others
- Flexible with travel – including potential to work assignments at oil sands operations
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record are required
Start date: Q3, 2018
Location: Calgary, AB
- A company committed to career growth - we recruit those who are interested in a career with Imperial and prefer to develop and promote people from within. Our career management process means that you will likely perform a number of unique, challenging roles during your career.
- Successful networking and mentoring programs - enables you to spend time with managers from across the organization to learn about other departments and opportunities. Also allows you to connect with peers at a similar experience level.
- Commitment to safety, ethics & continuous improvement - these standards are the reason Imperial is an industry leader. You will work for a company that upholds safety and ethics ideals and continues to seek out ways to improve.
- Exceptional benefits program - includes competitive savings, retirement, and healthcare plans that you can customize to meet your individual needs. A comprehensive relocation package is provided, if required. Educational and physical fitness financial assistance programs round out our benefits package.
- Continuous learning environment - encourages you to augment your skills and capabilities.
- If you are talented, driven, and want to make meaningful contributions that really impact environmental, safety and bottom line objectives, then you owe it to yourself to apply with Imperial.
- Competitive vacation package and one scheduled Friday off per month and five floating days annually for use at your discretion with approval.
Who we are
A leading member of Canada’s energy industry, Imperial offers exciting opportunities across our upstream, downstream and chemical, and corporate divisions. We are committed to high standards, applying technology and innovation to meet energy demands in a safe, reliable and environmentally sound manner. No matter what your career path, we provide the platform to elevate your goals and achieve your ambitions, while providing support through wide-ranging programs and benefits.
- For applicants selected to be interviewed, pre-employment background screening will be required.
- We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Eligibility to work in Canada
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada. Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a copy of your Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate or Canadian certificate of permanent residence. Document must be current and valid (not expired, cancelled or voided). Proof of eligibility is required if an offer is made.
Application deadline: July 13, 2018
Imperial is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals.
In certain situations, Imperial may use your application to consider your suitability for other positions in the company and may also provide the information to its affiliates, including affiliates of Exxon Mobil Corporation, in connection with possible opportunities at those affiliates.