Financial Security Advisor
What is the job?
RBC Insurance is a supportive, inclusive team that shares common values – including a fundamental respect for each other. As a Life & Living Benefits Insurance Advisor on our team, you provide integrated life insurance planning and advice as a trusted partner to your clients. You understand that your success depends on your motivation, ambition, and client-focused approach. This position allows you to develop your market, with the brand, strength, and stability of Canada’s leading financial institution behind you.
What will you do?
- Build rapport with new clients and strengthen existing client relationships, in order to establish a thriving client network
- Develop a complete understanding of client’s needs and deliver solution, advice, and recommendations accordingly
- Provide clients with a wide range of Life, Living Benefits, Wealth and Travel insurance products and solutions
What do you need to succeed?
- Life License LLQP - Insurance of persons(or willingness to complete)
- Fluency in French & English
- Professional sales experience that demonstrates a hunger and passion for opportunity spotting, cross-selling, and meeting/exceeding targets
- Talent for listening and establishing trust with prospects, in addition to a dedication to finding the right solutions for clients
- Flair for networking and building relationships, as well as a strong work ethic
- College diploma or university degree or the equivalence
- An existing network of referrals and/or centres of influence
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients succeed. Working in collaborative teams, we care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities and achieving success that is mutual.
- RBC Competitive pay and unique compensation and pension/BEnefits structure to unlock unlimited earning potential
- Flexible work environment with full mobility
- Sophisticated tools, including RBCI software, training, and the team support you need to grow your business
- Continued opportunities for attractive career advancement
- The full suite of RBC Insurance Life, Living Benefits, Wealth, and Travel products
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including pension and flexible benefits
- A world-class onboarding and ongoing training program
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We employ approximately 78,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 39 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. It’s easy! Join our Talent Community and get the inside scoop on the jobs, career paths, and recruitment events that matter to you.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 1 Place Ville-Marie
Work Hours/Week: 37,5
Work Environment: Insurance Centre
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Commission
Required Travel (%): 51-75
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 2018-03-30
Req ID: 159443
Posting Notes: SF:EFC
More search results
University of Toronto - Scarborough
Executive Assistant / Adjoint ou adjointe de dire…
Destination Canada - 349294
Awasis Agency of Northern Manitoba
Chief Executive Officer
The Legal Services Board of Nunavut
Director, Employment Strategies
United Way of Greater Toronto