Cantonese/Mandarin Speaking Life and Living Benefits Insurance Advisor
Build trust, relationships, and a rewarding career.
As a Life & Living Benefits Insurance Advisor, you are more than an accredited professional. You are a trusted partner to your clients. You understand that success depends on your motivation, ambition, and a completely client-focused approach.
You’ll provide integrated life insurance planning and advice within our Scarborough East market, by developing an understanding of each client’s needs, strengthening existing relationships and establishing a thriving client network based on trust.
This position allows you to build your own business, with the brand, strength, and stability of Canada’s leading financial institution behind you. Plus, capitalize on our unique compensation structure to unlock unlimited earning potential.
Here’s what RBC can offer you:
- A Total Rewards program that includes flexible benefits, work/life balance and career development programs and investment and retirement savings plans
- Competitive pay and high-earning potential
- All the tools, training, and team support you need to grow your business and career
- The full suite of RBC Insurance Life, Living Benefits, Wealth, and Travel products
- Sophisticated RBCI software tools to boost your productivity and grow your business
Here’s what we need from you:
- Professional sales experience that demonstrates a hunger and passion achieved through opportunity spotting, cross-selling, and meeting/exceeding targets
- A talent for listening, establishing trust with prospects, a dedication to finding the right solutions for clients
- An existing network of referrals and/or centres of influence
- A flair for building relationships and a strong work ethic
- An LLQP (Life License) and a University degree or equivalent
- In addition to fluency in English, fluency in Cantonese and / or Mandarin is required, and/or fluency in Hindi/Urdu/Gujrati
RBC Insurance is an organization that succeeds by bringing out the best in its people. You’ll be part of a supportive, inclusive team that shares common values – including a fundamental respect for each other. At the heart of this is a commitment to diversity. RBC respects and responds to the many competing and evolving priorities in our lives – so you can focus on what you can do best – putting clients first.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 1571 Sandhurst Circle
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Insurance Centre
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Commission
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 2018-02-19
Req ID: 156352
Posting Notes: [[mfield1]]