Sponsor Stewardship & Administration (35%)
- Tracks feedback and information as required in the DPX database and manages timely production of sponsor profile reports;
- Helps to prepare power point presentations, stewardship reports, and other background materials required for promotional and cultivation activities;
- Maintains complete confidentiality with donor, sponsor information, programs, solicitations, meetings, etc.
- Creates and maintains a filing system for sponsor reports and communications;
- Provides superior clerical and administrative support to the Director of Individual Giving and Senior Development Officers, including scheduling, faxing, photocopying, filing, and maintaining policies and procedures manuals;
- Coordinates distribution of sponsor communications, materials and other stewardship activities.
Donor Engagement & Administration (65%)
- Responsible for developing a system to collection and track student and alumni success stories;
- Coordinates correspondences and check-ins with student, alumni, teachers and volunteers;
- Prepares correspondence and other communications pieces to share success stories with donors;
- Maintains complete confidentiality with alumni, student and participant information, programs, solicitations, meetings, etc.
- Creates and maintains a hard copy filing system for student and alumni participant communications;
- Acts as liaison between Development and the Communications and Marketing department on some social media messaging and website updates for student, alumni, teacher and volunteer communications;
- Works closely with Development colleagues to ensure the ongoing integrity, accuracy and security of student, alumni, teacher and volunteer information in Indspire’s development/organizational database (DPX). Ensures that the relationships and contact information are properly updated and recorded;
- Responsible for booking meeting times, meeting location and coordinating necessary meeting requirements such as audio visual, catering, taking minutes, for alumni and volunteer events and activities.;
- Other administrative duties as assigned to ensure the smooth and successful operation of Indspire’s alumni and volunteer engagement programs.
Please note that the job responsibilities may change.
- Must be registered, or be eligible to register with Miziwe Biik;
- Completion of a college diploma or degree preferred, as well as any experience in a non-profit fundraising department or in a similar environment;
- Basic knowledge of fundraising principles and experience working with contact management databases is a requirement;
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and exceptional process management and organization skills;
- Ability to work with sensitive information with complete confidentiality;
- Impeccable service ethic characterized by high energy, and a positive attitude;
- Proactive, and innovative problem solver;
- Knowledge of or experience working with Indigenous cultures/traditions is an asset;
- Work experience with a charity is an asset.