We are now accepting applications for Business Development Representative
WHAT WE OFFER EMPLOYEES
Joining our collaborative team means working with the industry’s best. We are proud of our company culture where the emphasis is on supporting each other in a passionate, team environment, keeping us a measure above. Our commitment to job safety is unparalleled.
Our excellent compensation package includes an industry competitive benefits package. We encourage promotion from within our organization and offer professional development support to grow your skill set and advance your career with Altus Group.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Business Development Representative in our Regina or Saskatoon office you will play an integral role in making and building relationships with First Nations Communities and clients within the Industrial, Commercial and Residential sectors.
WE’LL MEASURE SUCCESS BY HOW YOU:
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost / markup factors.
- Build relationships with customers to help track industry projects that require the company's services.
- Clarify product specifications, design principles, features and benefits to customers.
- Establishes marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of services.
- Build and nurture client relationships to identify and develop opportunities with our clients.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote services.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows to market Geomatics services.
WHAT YOU’RE SKILLED AT:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong work ethic.
- Collaborative attitude, ability to excel in a team and independent environment.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction through problem solving.
- Drive through development initiatives in line with business progression.
- Social media marketing.
- Cold Calling.
- Maintaining professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Goal orientation with a drive to exceed expectations.
- Ability to manage time and priorities effectively, results oriented.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- Successful completion of a Diploma or Degree in Marketing or Indigenous Studies
- Good working knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience working with First Nations Communities
- Hold a Class 5 driver’s license (driver's abstract required)
Closing Date: March 23, 2018 or until a suitable candidate is found. Please include a cover letter with your resume. You must be eligible to work in Canada. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you to all applicants in advance.
Please email applications to Travis Wolfe at email@example.com
Learn more about Altus Group, Geomatics Division at www.altusgeomatics.com