* Passionate about food
* Hard working
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
Microbake Services Inc. o/a Flavours Restaurant, a Nigerian restaurant, 4129 4th Street NW, Calgary Alberta T2K 1A3, is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and fully qualified chef to assist in running a family Nigerian restaurant kitchen. Flavours restaurant offers a fine dining experience with high quality modern Nigerian cuisine. It is one of the leading African Restaurants in Calgary and often caters for a variety of events including weddings and corporate functions.
The successful applicant will have at least 2 years previous experience:
* Managing a busy kitchen
* Setting menus and food pricing
* Ordering and monitoring supplies
* Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory
* Analyze operating costs and other data
* Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
* Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
Attention to detail is a must, as is demonstrated culinary expertise. Well organize, reliable and someone with creativity and passion to help us produce innovative dishes and enhance the overall dining experience for our customers.
* 2-week paid vacation annually after 1 year of continuous work
* 1 free meal a day at the restaurant
* Health Insurance
* Annual Bonus based on Company Performance
Salary according to experience $18.60 -$20.50.
If you possess all of the above, please send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org