The next generation of oil sands mining.
A leading member of Canada’s energy industry, Imperial invests in new technology to responsibly meet today’s energy challenges, reducing our environmental footprint and remaining committed to high safety standards.
Our Kearl oil sands operation north of Fort McMurray, Alberta, represents the next generation of oil sands mining, and is positioned to provide exciting career opportunities well into the future. No matter what your career path, we provide the platform to elevate your goals and achieve your ambitions while providing support through wide-ranging programs and benefits.
Mine Maintenance Reliability Fleet Analyst
Reporting to the Mine Maintenance Reliability General Foreman, this role is instrumental in achieving world-class mining fleet performance. The Reliability Fleet Analyst is a challenging role that will require the use of strong interpersonal and communication skills along with a solid technical background. This position is responsible for implementing Kearl’s Reliability program.
The successful applicant will possess a combination of the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- 5+ years related mining industry experience. A good knowledge of PBP (Production Best Practices) Operations and Maintenance Element, SHE, OIMS, CMMS and other internal business processes are important to the position
- Related heavy mining equipment experience and knowledge of best-in-class maintenance practices and philosophies (Reliability-centered maintenance, TPM)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Benefits to you:
Imperial offers competitive compensation, vacation and benefits packages including salary, healthcare and savings plan contributions. Imperial provides comprehensive training and supports employees in ongoing learning and continuous professional development.
The start date is February 2018
Successful applicants must:
• Be permanently eligible to work in Canada
• Participate in pre-employment background screening
Imperial is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals. In certain situations, Imperial may use your application to consider your suitability for other positions in the company and may also provide the information to its affiliates, including affiliates of Exxon Mobil Corporation, in connection with possible opportunities at those affiliates.
Discover what’s possible for your career and apply today at imperialoil.ca/careers
LinkedIn/Imperial-Oil • Twitter/ImperialOil • YouTube/ImperialOil