Workopolis Inc. is Canada’s largest career site for job seekers and a leader in HR technology solutions for employers. Since 2000, we have helped connect employers and candidates through exclusive partnerships and community sites, social networking, and mobile optimization. The Workopolis database of candidate resumes is searched over 16,000 times a day by top recruiters across the country. At any given time, we display between 50,000-60,000 mobile friendly job opportunities with a number of tools and resources – including Job Alert emails and over a decade of career news, insights, and advice – that help Canadians launch, change, and advance their careers. To help Canadian employers attract top talent, as well as engage and retain employees, Workopolis offers a wide range of HR technology solutions and expertise.
If you are a passionate, high–energy customer focused professional that thrives in a creative and collaborative environment, then this is the opportunity for you! The next revolution in recruiting is here. When it comes to finding key talent for our clients and key prospects, Applify allows them to simply pay per applicant. If you are dedicated to customer success and are seeking a successful account management career, with exposure to state-of-the-art recruitment software, this role may be the opportunity for you.
As the Product Support Specialist, Applify, you will be working in a sales supportive role and will be responsible for maintaining relationships with Workopolis Applify clients, tracking their accounts, and helping them maneuver and operate through the Applify software solutions. This role works in collaboration with the Account Director, Applify, and reports directly to the Vice President, National Sales.
Here’s what you’ll love:
- Our dynamic, collaborative team that is committed to quality and excellence.
- The ability to think outside of the box, make a mark, and be recognized for your contributions.
- The opportunity to be a part of an Agile methodology environment.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Provide timely and accurate information to clients regarding their requests, complaints, and questions.
- Resolve customer inquiries by phone, email and live chats with authentic, human understanding.
- Keep all clients up to date with product enhancements, changes, or glitches.
- Track and predict client spend on a daily and monthly basis.
- Ensure that customers receive top of the line customer service and are fully satisfied through communicating proactively.
- Investigate bugs and technical issues, then work with our Technology team to identify and implement solutions.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing customers to further brand loyalty.
- Act as a liaison between internal contacts and key stakeholders and our customers to ensure that all product information is relayed accurately.
- Recommend and educate current and prospective clients on utilizing Applify in a consultative manner.
- Identify and make recommendations on process improvement.
- Establish and nurture relationships with Key Stakeholders.
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized and optimistic.
The Technical Stuff:
- Post-secondary education preferred from a great college or university.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service or account management with a background in digital technology products and/or services.
- Related industry experience is a definite asset (Web, HR, Talent Acquisition, Technology, Sales).
- Highly proficient computer skills including email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Technically savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications, CRM Software and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Experience working within CRM systems like NetSuite and ActOn is an asset.
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong customer focus with a bottomless well of understanding and patience.
- Pays strong attention to detail, is extremely organized, and has strong ‘follow-up’ skills with a passion for problem-solving.
- Passionate, high-energy, with a drive for success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can relay information in a timely manner.
- The ability to communicate (written and verbal) with customers in both English and French is an asset.
Workopolis will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.