Assistant Manager, Sales Support
25 York Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2V5 Canada
President's Choice Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Loblaw Companies Limited and was established to promote President's Choice Financial services offered by strategic partners in all regions of Canada. President's Choice Financial has grown to over 3 million customers while saving these customers millions in bank fees and earning them millions in better interest rates, free groceries and other rewards. It operates in the following segments:
- MasterCard-The President's Choice Financial MasterCard is offered and operated by President's Choice Bank.
- Insurance-Home and auto insurance, travel and pet insurance are offered through relationships with several insurance companies.
- PC Points-All PCF customers have the opportunity to earn PC Points that can be redeemed in all LCL stores.
PCF's vision is to provide superior value financial products to consumers. The business strategy is to treat each customer as a unique individual, meeting their needs with end-to-end solutions, and engaging and energizing employees to serve them, while maximizing overall profitability. PCF offers consumers meaningful advantages in product value, product selection and a loyalty program, all of which advance objectives of enhancing its business model, gaining market share and improving profitability.
PCF is an important business unit within LCL that manages and develops the products and service programs in order to improve the customer experience, maximize value, and provide a platform to enhance customer insights and relationships. PCF is responsible for building market competitive, differentiated and innovative financial services products and services designed to build deeper customer relationships by meeting customer needs and supporting our key enterprise strategies.
The Assistant Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting the Senior Manager with development and delivery of programs from concept to execution. The Assistant Marketing Manager will oversee all activity pertaining to compliance, training and activations for MasterCard and other products. Specifically, the Assistant Marketing Manager will perform the following functions in the company:
What You'll Do:
- Ownership of compliance initiatives; including Mystery Shop, Customer Escalation Management, Customer Satisfaction Survey, dhoc store feedback/escalations
- Assist Manager in development of key training material and assist in the implementation of the related activities in support of the sales plan
- Manage all project tasks and timelines across multiple stakeholders in the business
- Partner with compliance, fraud and legal teams to ensure all program expectations are aligned and achieved
- Manage current compliance initiatives by identifying issues and escalations, socializing key updates and opportunities of improvement
- Provide recommendations for program improvements as well as ideas for new initiatives
- Develop and maintain all reporting metrics for all Sales channels (training, compliance, staffing etc;)
- Ensure business issues, customer feedback etc; are resolved in a timely manner
- Manage vendor scheduling and communication to stores
- Manage relationships with external partners
What You'll Need:
- University degree with a specialization in Marketing, Business or Commerce
- CRM, Data Analytics an asset
- 3 + years of related experience
- Ability to identify, diagnose and quickly mediate problems and issues that arise in projects, teams and activities
- Ability to manage, prioritize and deliver/execute multiple tasks, projects and assignments effectively
- Proven ability to manage a detailed project plan for product management initiatives
- Strong budget management
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, balance conflicting tasks and manage internal and external stakeholders
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefor encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of Openings:
PC Financial recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.