Workopolis Inc. is Canada’s largest career site for job seekers and a leader in HR technology solutions for employers. Since 2000, we have helped connect employers and candidates through exclusive partnerships and community sites, social networking, and mobile optimization. The Workopolis database of candidate resumes is searched over 16,000 times a day by top recruiters across the country. At any given time, we display between 30-50,000 mobile friendly job opportunities with a number of tools and resources – including Job Alert emails and over a decade of career news, insights, and advice – that help Canadians launch, change, and advance their careers. To help Canadian employers attract top talent, as well as engage and retain employees, Workopolis offers a wide range of HR technology solutions and expertise
If you are a passionate, high–energy marketing professional that thrives in a creative and collaborative environment, then this is the opportunity for you! Working with the marketing team, the Marketing Operations Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing Workopolis’ marketing technology to support lead generation and consumer campaigns and will build out in-depth, closed-loop reporting to provide a complete view into marketing results. You will touch on a variety of projects, and success will require a results oriented self-starter who loves to work with data and has a keen interest in optimizing the consumer experience. This role reports into the Manager, Marketing.
Here’s what you’ll love:
- Our dynamic, collaborative team that is committed to quality and excellence.
- The ability to think outside of the box, make a mark, and be recognized for your contributions.
- The opportunity to be a part of an Agile methodology environment.
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Support the development, maintenance, and optimization of our lead generation and consumer campaigns through the management of our marketing software (Act-On, Strongview, etc.) and various BI tools (SQL Server)
- Build out complex targeting and segmentation to support our customer lifecycle campaigns
- Build and automate in-depth, closed-loop reporting and attribution model to get a full view of the success of our marketing efforts across multiple channels and platforms
- Provide ongoing analysis of our marketing programs and provide recommendations on how to improve operational efficiencies and consumer experience
- Develop a stringent testing plan for our lead generation and consumer marketing program.
The Technical Stuff:
- 3-5 years in a Business Intelligence or Marketing Operations role.
- Undergraduate degree (preferably in Computer Science, Marketing, Statistics or Business).
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and SQL Server.
- Experience building and deploying marketing campaigns through an Email service platform (i.e. Strongview, Act-On).
- Experience with web analytics and BI tools is a huge asset (Google Analytics, Tableau).
- A strong work ethic, a passion for online marketing, and a drive to succeed.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication, time management and problem solving skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage priorities.
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills.
Workopolis will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.