Manager, Dispute & Fraud Recovery
25 York Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2V5 Canada
President's Choice Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Loblaw Companies Limited and was established to promote President's Choice Financial services offered by strategic partners in all regions of Canada. President's Choice Financial has grown to over 3 million customers while saving these customers millions in bank fees and earning them millions in better interest rates, free groceries and other rewards. It operates in the following segments:
- MasterCard-The President's Choice Financial MasterCard is offered and operated by President's Choice Bank.
- Insurance-Home and auto insurance, travel and pet insurance are offered through relationships with several insurance companies.
- PC Points-All PCF customers have the opportunity to earn PC Points that can be redeemed in all LCL stores.
PCF's vision is to provide superior value financial products to consumers. The business strategy is to treat each customer as a unique individual, meeting their needs with end-to-end solutions, and engaging and energizing employees to serve them, while maximizing overall profitability. PCF offers consumers meaningful advantages in product value, product selection and a loyalty program, all of which advance objectives of enhancing its business model, gaining market share and improving profitability.
PCF is an important business unit within LCL that manages and develops the products and service programs in order to improve the customer experience, maximize value, and provide a platform to enhance customer insights and relationships. PCF is responsible for building market competitive, differentiated and innovative financial services products and services designed to build deeper customer relationships by meeting customer needs and supporting our key enterprise strategies.
The Dispute & Fraud Recovery Manager, will manage all aspects of the MasterCard chargeback processing operations for cardholder disputes as well as fraud related activities. This will include working closely with our vendor partner to assist in delivering high quality service, optimizing and documenting processes, monitoring and reporting on all key performance indicators and data analysis.
- Oversee chargeback processing & fraud recovery operations with the service partner to ensure the customer experience and any financial exposure is contained
- Ensure processing service levels are maintained and that contractual agreements with regards to those service levels are adhered too
- Maintain an understanding of operational processes and procedures and continuously recommend process efficiencies and improved customer experience
- Perform ongoing Quality Assurance checks with service partner
- Keep informed of Association chargeback rules, fraud recovery best practices and process changes to ensure compliance with service partner
- Provide support & assistance in resolving complex disputes/fraud recovery cases or escalated calls, taking full ownership and handling to final resolution
- Responsible for monitoring control audits performed on a monthly basis and reporting on them
- Provide data analysis on all KPI's
- Analyze data, including forecasts to identify areas for improvement
- Actively participate in cross-functional initiatives/projects, both internal and external, while acting as a subject matter expert
Qualifications & Requirements
- Expert knowledge of Chargeback processes, MasterCard and/or Visa operating regulations and Customer Service
- 2 - 5+ years experience in financial services
- Experience in data analysis required. Must possess the ability to identify gaps and deficiencies and develop solutions
- Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously with the ability to prioritize and balance conflicting tasks
- Ability to work independently, be self starting and results oriented with a strong eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work within a fast-paced work environment, build teamwork and strong business relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization. verbal, written, and reporting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, specifically Excel.Must possess demonstrated ability to create and manage spreadsheet applications
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefor encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of Openings:
PC Financial recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.