Director, Customer Services
25 York Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2V5 Canada
President's Choice Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Loblaw Companies Limited and was established to promote President's Choice Financial services offered by strategic partners in all regions of Canada. President's Choice Financial has grown to over 3 million customers while saving these customers millions in bank fees and earning them millions in better interest rates, free groceries and other rewards. It operates in the following segments:
- MasterCard-The President's Choice Financial MasterCard is offered and operated by President's Choice Bank.
- Insurance-Home and auto insurance, travel and pet insurance are offered through relationships with several insurance companies.
- PC Points-All PCF customers have the opportunity to earn PC Points that can be redeemed in all LCL stores.
PCF's vision is to provide superior value financial products to consumers. The business strategy is to treat each customer as a unique individual, meeting their needs with end-to-end solutions, and engaging and energizing employees to serve them, while maximizing overall profitability. PCF offers consumers meaningful advantages in product value, product selection and a loyalty program, all of which advance objectives of enhancing its business model, gaining market share and improving profitability.
PCF is an important business unit within LCL that manages and develops the products and service programs in order to improve the customer experience, maximize value, and provide a platform to enhance customer insights and relationships. PCF is responsible for building market competitive, differentiated and innovative financial services products and services designed to build deeper customer relationships by meeting customer needs and supporting our key enterprise strategies.
The Director MasterCard Customer Services is responsible for oversight and customer interaction of the contact center, IVR, Digital, on-line & mobile channels, of the MasterCard business. This individual will ensure that the business areas are operating within the established service levels while delivering on the
PCF brand experience.
- Assisting in planning and developing the longer term strategic direction of the MasterCard Operations department
- Creating the volume projections and related expense targets working with the finance team, senior managers on the operations team as well as with the sales and credit risks teams.
- Identifying opportunities to improve on quality customer interactions and minimize costs.
- Act as the Business Compliance Officer (BCO) for the Operations department and is responsible for ensuring that regulatory compliance requirements and controls are appropriately identified, evaluated, monitored and documented.
- Actively participate on the Customer Experience Council representing the operations team and ensure that agreed upon projects or solutions that fall within the operations area are executed on time, on budget in an effort to improve customer/agent experience.
- Act as the operations liaison for service delivery/operational items with key partners.
- Maintaining oversight over the areas of accountability. This includes daily/weekly and monthly monitoring of KPI's and costs with escalation to appropriate individuals where required
- Ensure that quality service delivery is executed to brand standards and in accordance to expectations and plans, and that deviations from plans are managed and addressed.
- Provide support for direct reports in developing annual objectives for themselves and their direct reports
- Meet with direct reports regularly to provide support on initiatives, understand status of day to day operations and provide feedback on performance
- 7-10 years management experience in the financial services industry preferably with credit card experience.
- Proven leadership experience, managing performance and developing potential of direct reports
- Previous experience in Operations required, specifically require Call Centre experience
- Post secondary education in a related field (business, commerce, project management)
- Experience managing multiple internal and external relationships, including the ability to work closely with a variety of stakeholders to achieve common business objectives
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment, working within tight timelines with a high degree of responsiveness
- A collaborative approach, with an execution focused style, and the ability to work on multiple projects successfully, simultaneously.
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefor encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of Openings:
PC Financial recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.