Consult customers and administer their requests related to their web hosting account configuration in a call centre environment.
Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrate a passionate belief in the value of Customer Service to the business through principles and past actions/achievements.
- Communicates with insight and understanding, concisely and clearly. Shows a high level of proficiency in
- Written and spoken English
- Listening and comprehending
- Conveying understanding of concepts, principles and procedures.
- Is consistently patient, amicable and responsive in dealing with all people
- Demonstrates consistent administrative efficiency and accuracy while dealing with customer information and diverse proprietary systems
- Shows excellent troubleshooting skills and lateral thinking abilities
- Is tenacious in pursuing constructive relationship outcomes
- Comprehends customer requirements and responding with the most simple, effective course of action on behalf of the business (“first-time-right” principle)
- Understands technical and business concepts at a high level
- Questions, takes ownership of and simplifies the tasks to achieve business outcomes
Qualifications and Experience:
A secondary school diploma or equivalent is essential.
Previous experience in service industry and specifically a contact centre environment is an advantage.