The primary purpose of the Vice President Marketing is to exercise direct control over Casino Rama’s marketing functions, specifically Player Services (Loyalty Program, Bussing, Call Centre, VIP Services), Entertainment and Marketing Services (inclusive of Public Relations, Advertising, Direct Marketing, Media and Social Networking). In addition this position is a key member of the property Executive Committee, and oversees contracts with various outside vendors providing key services to the casino. The individual will work with key department heads and stakeholders to ensure that the property achieves its planned goals for operational performance, as measured by revenue and cost controls which are consistent with the governing rules of gaming and compliance. The Vice President Marketing will demonstrate leadership and a professional image to all guests, players, C.R.E.W., stakeholder and community representatives, vendors, competitors and governing agencies, while maintaining and improving company standards for customer satisfaction, C.R.E.W. engagement, quality assurance and asset protection.
The role of the Vice President Marketing is to lead the marketing division and its C.R.E.W. members in efforts that increase the value and performance, by providing expertise, resources and creativity to maximize profitability. Provide overall direction, while liaising with other departments and stakeholders, to ensure that the division is meeting its overall objectives as part of the total performance of Casino Rama. This must be a leader who exemplifies the Vision and Values of Casino Rama, and lives them daily.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR CERTIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE
- University or College degree
- Minimum of 10 years of senior executive experience operating consumer marketing programs in a high volume hospitality environment including conceptualizing, producing and executing best-in-class marketing programs.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Detailed understanding of the role of Marketing in a gaming environment
- Able to obtain and retain a Key Gaming license from the AGCO
- We work in a 24/7 operation, 365 days per year, and this position must be able to respond or work on any given day
The full job desciption is available via a link on the job posting located here: https://careers-casinorama.icims.com/jobs/4479/vice-president-marketing/job. Preference is that all applicants apply via this link as well.
All employees at Casino Rama are expected to:
- Comply with the duties of workers or supervisors, as prescribed by Section 27 or 28 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Comply with all applicable Casino Rama Occupational Health and Safety policies, procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrate a positive health and safety attitude to ensure Casino Rama continuously provides a safe entertainment destination for patrons and co-workers.
Casino Rama is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment by providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate any disabilities, if requested.