Manager, Sales Support & Training - Telecom
25 York Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2V5 Canada
President's Choice Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Loblaw Companies Limited and was established to promote President's Choice Financial services offered by strategic partners in all regions of Canada. President's Choice Financial has grown to over 3 million customers while saving these customers millions in bank fees and earning them millions in better interest rates, free groceries and other rewards. It operates in the following segments:
- MasterCard-The President's Choice Financial MasterCard is offered and operated by President's Choice Bank.
- Core Banking-Through a venture with CIBC, complete banking services to individuals is offered through 200 in store pavilions, internet and telephone banking.
- Insurance-Home and auto insurance, travel and pet insurance are offered through relationships with several insurance companies.
- PC Points-All PCF customers have the opportunity to earn PC Points that can be redeemed in all LCL stores.
PCF's vision is to provide superior value financial products to consumers. The business strategy is to treat each customer as a unique individual, meeting their needs with end-to-end solutions, and engaging and energizing employees to serve them, while maximizing overall profitability. PCF offers consumers meaningful advantages in product value, product selection and a loyalty program, all of which advance objectives of enhancing its business model, gaining market share and improving profitability.
PCF is an important business unit within LCL that manages and develops the products and service programs in order to improve the customer experience, maximize value, and provide a platform to enhance customer insights and relationships. PCF is responsible for building market competitive, differentiated and innovative financial services products and services designed to build deeper customer relationships by meeting customer needs and supporting our key enterprise strategies.
PC Financial and PC Services are wholly owned subsidiaries of Loblaw Companies Ltd,
PC Services which is inclusive of The Mobile Shop, PC Telecom, PC mobile and Gift Cards is a business in growth mode. The Mobile Shop is proud to be a member in the Loblaw family of brands providing a new and better place to buy wireless. We are located in over 177 stores across Canada. As a multi-carrier retailer, we are proud to offer a choice from 9 leading wireless providers including PC mobile and have a complete selection of the latest mobile phones and accessories. As part of the Loblaw family, The Mobile Shop is committed to providing customers with the same exceptional level of service and value that Canadians have come to expect from Loblaw and all its associated brands.
The Gift of Choice Program is available in over 1,200 stores across Canada, in all Loblaw banners, making our stores a gift card destination for all customers. We provide consumers with an easy and convenient way to fulfill all their gift giving needs all in one place.
The Manager, Sales Support & Training works closely with our Sales Team and carrier partners and is responsible for field level training and engagement aligned to overall business needs. The person in this role will ensure the in-field sales force has all the necessary tools and incentives to drive the business forward.
- Creates, manages and communicates the training calendar to align with business priorities.
- Works with internal and external stakeholders to determine training needs/requirements, develops and designs content and plans execution.
- Builds tools and training strategies to ensure knowledge retention on BAU and new initiatives.
- Provides in field training - classroom and one on one; conducts train the trainer sessions for District Managers.
- Manages all logistics for delivery of training in the various districts.
- Manages and maintains TMS Learning Management System and effectively reports on training completion by individual sales person.
- Leads the in-field Training Prime program and holds Primes accountable to meeting quarterly KPIs and providing overall training support.
- Creates and manages in-field employee engagement initiatives from contests to incentives to leaderboards to motivate and drive results.
- Engage and work with carrier partners and other vendors on a regular basis.
- Continuously investigates opportunities to enhance and strengthen training.
- Other projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years in a related training role; experience in wireless industry is an asset.
- Superior communication skills - a persuasive and articulate speaker, writer, and presenter.
- High-energy, enthusiastic individual with a passion for training/teaching.
- Results-driven with the resilience and persistence to drive sustainable business success.
- Capable of operating in a fast paced environment with the skills to complete projects within aggressive timelines.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage expectations.
- Collaborative nature, resourceful and capable of working in a team or independently.
- Ability to travel from time to time to attend/support in-field training sessions.
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefor encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of Openings:
PC Financial recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.