Denny’s has been proudly serving local customers for over 40 years, and we are continuing to grow with the right people! With over 50 restaurants across Canada, you need not look any further than your local Denny's to understand the secret of its success: employees who enjoy flexible hours, benefit programs, competitive wages, a fun-filled atmosphere, and opportunities to grow.
- Daily tip out
- Medical Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- Dental Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- Life Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- All employee discounts with Revelstoke Resort, YYOGA, TELUS, Rogers Mobile, Dell, Kal Tire, Soft Moc, Frazer Way RV, Park n Fly, Serta Mattresses, and more!
The Server greets, seats, and services guests in a friendly and courteous manner. They take and deliver food and beverage orders, suggestively sell, receive payment, and assist other service personnel as needed to provide total guest satisfaction.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency when serving guests; meets service cycle timing standards
- Accurately enters orders on point of sale system
- Possesses strong product and menu knowledge
- Completes all required side-work, including deep cleaning assignments
- Adheres to Denny’s Brand Standards and internal policies and procedures
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays, nights and weekends
- Possesses excellent guest service skills
- Possesses basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Ability to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 30 lbs
- Ability to raise a tray weighing up to 25 lbs to shoulder height
- Must be able to stand and walk throughout a 4 to 8 hour shift
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.