Beka Lube Products Inc. is the North American importer of Beka Max Automatic Lubrication Systems.
We are looking for an Installer/Service Technician for our systems for the Greater Toronto Area and beyond for Road and Off-Road Machinery.
What you bring to the role:
- Experience working with or servicing heavy equipment, machinery and/or hydraulics is an asset
- Hands-on experience working with tools (mechanic training or skill is an asset)
- Able to follow technical drawings and instructions
- No issues with early starts or late days
- Some travel outside the region will be required
- Able to do basic welding (mig and arc)
- Familiarity working with computers
- Physically able to work on a variety of equipment (climbing/crawling/bending/stretching, etc.)
- Willingness to work outside (cold and hot days)
- Excellent skills in: Creative problem-solving, troubleshooting & independent thinking
- Effective skills (oral/written/listening) to communicate with clients and colleagues
- Fast-working, without sacrificing quality
- Applicant must be adaptable to many work environments
- A valid driver’s license
We offer a unique work environment with a bright future within our company. We offer a wide range of installation experiences and challenges.
Note, while typical working hours are 8:30 am to 5 pm, it is often necessary to meet at our office earlier in morning, and return later in the day to complete a job. Overtime is reimbursed in paid time-off.
Visit our web site at: www.beka-lube.com
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.