CI Private Counsel, a subsidiary of CI Financial, provides a broad range of portfolio management solutions exclusively through a national network of financial advisors affiliated with Assante Wealth Management and Stonegate Private Counsel. We operate under the brand Assante Private Client.
We are currently seeking a Bilingual Administrative Assistant (Eng/Fre) to provide support to our Wealth Planning Group. In this role, the successful candidate is expected to enhance the efficiency of the Wealth Planning Group by providing a range of administrative tasks, which includes assistant with the preparation of Wealth Planning (WP) deliverables. The Bilingual Administrative Assistant may also have responsibility for other general admin duties related to the overall operation of the Winnipeg office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work in conjunction with other WP assistants and the WP Group to facilitate fluid coordination of wealth planning services
- Explain wealth planning procedures and administrative requirements to Assante advisors and their assistants, Regional Wealth planners, and other corporate staff
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of Wealth Planning policies, procedures, programs and tools
- Coordinate incoming calls, mail, e-mail, couriers and faxes
- Complete expense reports, purchase orders and supply orders
- Maintain the wealth planning resource library; prepare all filing; distribute resources to group
- Use the Wealth Planning Group’s document management and imaging system
- Filing, faxing, photo-copying, proof-reading, and email correspondence
- Convert finalized deliverables into PDF documents, sending them to recipients and storming them in the document management system
- Ensure that Wealth Planning deliverables are neat, attractive and aesthetically pleasing to reflect the accuracy, diligence and attention to detail
- Other administrative tasks, as assigned
WHAT WILL YOU BRING
- Bilingualism in English and French is mandatory
- Post-secondary in administrative or office-related discipline preferred
- 2+ years’ of progressively responsible administrative experience in an office environment
- Considerable experience with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience in finance/investment industry is an asset
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written/comprehension)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- Strong organization skills
- Sensitive to issues of confidentiality and a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Collaborative and friendly team environment
- Opportunities to develop and grow within the company
- Health and Wellness programs, including discounted corporate fitness membership and nutritional seminars
If you are passionate, committed and dynamic – we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume, in confidence, by clicking “Apply”.
Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CI Financial Corp. and all our affiliates (“CI”) are committed to fair and accessible employment practices and are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation to apply for any job with us, or require this posting in an alternative format, please contact us at: email@example.com, or call 416-681-4747. If you are contacted by CI regarding a job opportunity or testing, and require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please use the above contact information. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian Citizenship, permanent resident status, or work permit.