Mirka Canada Inc., a subsidiary of KWH Mirka Ltd, a supplier of flexible coated abrasives for the demanding conditions in the automotive refinish, woodworking and OEM industries. Mirka has become a forerunner in dust-free surface finishing by placing a strong commitment to product development.
As we are looking to expand our Sales Team in Canada, we are in search of experienced and professional territory sales representative to work in the Montreal, South Shore and central Quebec regions as well as the Quebec City and eastern Quebec.
Our ideal candidates will be adaptable and comfortable presenting and selling at all levels within an organization including hands-on product demonstrations in manufacturing and shop environments, as well as, professional presentations to groups of people including company owners and management staff. This position requires frequent travel within the assigned territory and a very hands-on approach to selling. Additional requirements are listed below.
- 5+ years of prior Outside Sales Experience in the automotive refinish market, abrasives supply industry or related supply industries such as paint or surface finishing
- Goal oriented with focus on achieving targets and set sales goals
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Internet and email
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to stay focused and self –motivated
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent presentation/demonstration skills for audiences ranging from small to large
- Ability to travel away from home (40% of the time)
- Bilingualism in English and French
- University certificate / diploma
- Experience in automotive collision repair / paint
We offer a competitive above average base salary and bonus program, auto allowance, cell phone, laptop and a comprehensive benefits program (including Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Dental, Medical and RRSP contribution).
To learn more about our products and company please visit our website at www.mirka.com.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit