Our Vision is simple and can be described in four simple statements:
Be "Best-in-Class" at what we do, in terms of Quality, Delivery, Value, Safety, Speed and Attitude.
Profitably grow by expanding the services we offer to our existing customers and adding new customers and new markets.
Be a conservative and safe company by having a diversified customer base and a conservative financial structure.
Enjoy what we do by having the right customers, the right employees and the right action plans in place that will keep us motivated and excited about coming to work every day.
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our team in the Quality Assurance department, for the position of QA Specialist.
This is an important position with the expectation that you will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of quality assurance.
- Complete full piece layouts using manual CMM
- Complete Dimensional reports based on numbered blueprints
- Assist Quality Manager with assembly of PPAP package as needed
- Consult with Engineering on technical matters regarding print requirements
- May involve Internal Auditing and Corrective Action assistance
Knowledge and experience in the following:
- 3-5 years’ experience in CMM operation in an automotive or similar work environment
- Strong experience reading blueprints and interpreting GD&T
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Able to Work in afternoon shift and eventually rotation
- Familiarity with TS-16949
- Internal Audit