Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team and help tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company that has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1998. Our product is used globally by more than 350 thousand customers — and counting.
We have offices in the USA, Canada, and Europe, and our headquarters are based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently, we have more than 250 employees and would like to expand our team by adding one more creative, energetic member for the position of ….
What do we expect?
You’ll convince us if you:
- have excellent language skills in English and can thrive
as part of a multinational team
- are open to new experiences and ready to acquire new information at a fast pace
- are ready to work with customers and co-workers from all over the world
- have superior verbal and written communications skills
- are an outgoing “people person” with an upbeat attitude
What responsibilities will you have?
- respond to enquiries and educate our Customers on our products by phone,
chat and email
- troubleshoot problems for Customers
- coordinate solutions with IT and management
- help customers build successful businesses
What do we offer?
- Work in a modern environment in a thriving business with a team of energetic young people.
- Provide support to customers from all over the globe.
- Make the most of growth opportunities, including a dynamic career path, on-the-job professional training, and coaching by our in-house trainers.
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- We provide nourishing breakfasts and hot beverages
- Our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more.
- We organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and treats during working hours.
- Great benefits, bonus based on performance
If you like working as part of a team and are eager to help us conquer markets around the world, please send us your CV and cover letter – we’re waiting for YOU!
Be sure to include information about languages you speak.