Clark Wilson LLP is seeking an intermediate to senior Legal Administrative Assistant to join our Corporate Commercial practice group. The workplace environment is professional, friendly and supportive. The successful candidate will take ownership of a challenging and rewarding workload.
Ideal candidates for this position will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and will possess skills, qualifications and experience that include the following:
- graduate of an accredited legal administrative assistant program;
- at least 5 years of experience in a legal environment supporting a business solicitor, particularly in a corporate commercial practice;
- recent experience in the areas of commercial real estate and corporate transactions;
- experience in Aboriginal law an asset;
- experience in, and awareness of, the Aboriginal community is an asset;
- strong technical skills, including proficiency with Word and Excel;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- the ability to handle stringent deadlines and the volume of a busy practice;
- excellent organizational skills, with exceptional attention to detail;
- the ability to manage a variety of incoming requests and prioritize the workload to meet
- general administrative duties as required.
Additionally, candidates will also possess the following attributes:
- exceptional computer skills and technologically ‘savy’;
- a client centered approach and commitment to providing exceptional service to clients;
- a self-motivated and proactive approach;
- the ability to exercise sound judgment, discretion, confidentiality, and adapt to changing demands; and
- the ability to work both independently, and as part of a collegial team.
Clark Wilson is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and a positive team working environment. Applicants are invited to apply online and submit their resume and cover letter to the HR Advisor. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click Here to Apply