Workopolis is currently hiring a Business Development, Inside Sales candidate to join the Inside Sales team. The successful candidate will drive sales growth within a portfolio of assigned accounts by providing employers with knowledge around Workopolis' recruitment products & solutions, competitive advantage, and customer service approach.
You will target and grow your portfolio of clients by prospecting small and medium sized businesses. The focus will be on targeting and landing new accounts as well as managing existing accounts. If you are a passionate, customer focused sales person that is highly coachable, analytical and well organized with a natural ability to think on your feet then this is the opportunity for you!
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Maintain set productivity standards of outbound calling and deliver on proven sales / customer service programs.
- Identify and prospect opportunities, proactive outbound selling to recently purchased customers as well as to leads within your portfolio to achieve set sales targets.
- Meet with your manager on a regular basis to evaluate and co-create your portfolio business plan.
- Cultivate relationships that ensure long-term customer retention and future sales opportunities.
- Implementing recruitment strategies for employers utilizing Workopolis' product suite.
- Consistently increasing both yours and the customer's awareness of products and services.
- Maximizing Share of Wallet (SOW) and profits within a prospecting account base.
- Managing the complete sales cycle including the preparation of proposals and product demonstrations.
- Provide detailed account information on both prospects and customers by using CRM tools and managing a sales pipeline for accurate forecasting of revenue.
Here's what you bring to the table:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in an inside sales role, preferably in advertising, technology, web, HR or online recruitment.
- Strong capacity for generating revenue, and overachieving quota expectations.
- Strategic approach to selling into established as well as inactive accounts, ability to provide total client solutions, not just one product/service.
- Highly developed skills in prospecting, cold calling, objection handling and closing skills, excellent probing skills.
- Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Natural desire to stay informed on your market.
- Networking ability to target key decision makers in all departments.
- Computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Outlook), CRM Software and Internet Explorer.
Join our team and work out of our new space at 1 Yonge Street.
Workopolis will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.