Manager, Endpoint Infrastructre
Job ID: 2406 - Excluded
Burnaby (Metro Vancouver), BC
The Manager, Endpoint Infrastructure is responsible for leading and managing current and future technology direction which impacts endpoint devices and services, including desktop, laptop, mobile, and printing across the organization.
You bring to the role:
- Degree or diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Microsoft MCSE, A+ , ITIL V3 Certification an asset.
- Additional training in supervision, management, and labour relations preferred.
- Demonstrated technical configuration, implementation and support expertise with the following technologies:
- Active Directory
- Microsoft (Office Productivity Suite, inTune
- Citrix (XenDesktop, XenApp, XenMobile)
- Endpoint management, provisioning, and deployment (LANDesk experience preferred)
- Image Deployment (LANDesk experience preferred)
- Endpoint Encryption (SecureDoc preferred)
- Anti-Malware and Anti-Virus management (Malwarebytes and Trend Micro experience preferred)
- PowerShell knowledge
- Server and LAN/WAN hardware, network administration preferred
- Advanced technical knowledge of endpoint technologies.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Project Management framework.
- Ability to lead projects involving the deployment and testing of new technologies introduced to endpoint hardware or software environment.
- Ability to provide knowledge, expertise, training and advice to IT and business unit staff regarding endpoint technologies.
- Ability to create both end user and technical documentation.
- Awareness and knowledge of new technology trends and opportunities.
- Physical ability to lift computer equipment.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work within a team of technical analysts and be a team player.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Ability to excel working under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage multiple issues and projects, co-ordinate work with others, keep senior IT management apprised of major issues and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate staff in a team setting.
- Ability to foster strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to accomplish objectives.
- Effective conflict resolution, consensus building and interpersonal skills.
▪ Personal Effectiveness ▪ Communication ▪ Results Oriented ▪ Teamwork ▪ Service Oriented
▪ Alignment & Results ▪ Relationship Management/Building ▪ Team Development
Please review the Job Description prior to applying
(When there is a pop up asking if you wish to view only secure items, press no)
To apply, please visit www.bchousing.org/careers
BC Housing—one of BC's Top Employers for 2016—is the provincial Crown agency that develops, manages and administers a wide range of subsidized housing options for those most in need across the province. Share in the rewards of working with an organization that offers challenging work and competitive compensation and supports the growth and development of its people.
To be considered for this competition, applicants must submit a cover letter and resume clearly identifying how they meet the qualifications necessary for this position. This information will be used as part of the selection process.
When applying, please submit a cover letter and your application in **one** single document as a word or pdf file only.
BC Housing thanks all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position is only open to those legally entitled to work in Canada.