The Executive Assistant (EA) provides support for the assigned member(s) of the executive and will also provide vacation and relief support for other members of the executive support team. The EA ensures the Corporate Leadership Team functions effectively and supports the organization’s objectives by providing confidential, administrative support and other assistance to the team as required.
- A minimum three years’ relevant experience in an equivalent administrative role
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills are essential for this position
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Relevant post-secondary education is considered an asset
- General knowledge of the forest industry is also considered an asset
- Care for yourself and your family with competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- Work with the best and brightest in the industry
- Live where you work
- Work at a company where safety is a core value
- Be part of a sustainable and environmentally responsible company
Build your career with us and apply today!
When you join Tolko, you are signing on with an industry leader in world markets that has built success through three generations with over 3000 employees and growing. Our structure and culture encourage innovation, growth, and change in an open environment. To explore current career opportunities and become a part of our community, apply online today via www.tolko.com.
Applications will be accepted until January 22, 2017.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.